ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Download by using a proxy
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:36:25 GMT
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, <> wrote:

> I'm trying to run the very first ivy tutorial described at [1]. When
> I execute ant with the provided build.xml, I'm getting http error
> 407 (proxy authentication required).

Do you know what sort of Proxy you are using?

I've had serious trouble getting past a MS ISA server with NTLM
authentication using the "built-in proxy support if the JDK" I finally
gave in and used commons-httpclient instead of Java's URL class.

I realize this doesn't help you with the Ivy case, I'm just trying to
collect some data.

Can you use Ant's <get> with these ANT_OPTS or using Ant's <setprox>

View raw message