ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Subject IVYDE for Ivy 2
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:54:33 GMT

Can anyone give us an update as to when this will be available ? Is there a
version tied to a relativley stable version of Iv2 that we can try ?

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail