ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Plea for a forum
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:03:03 GMT

"For what it's worth, I'm pretty much in favour of mailing lists, and
in my ever so humble opinion I'm not a dinosaur, I'm quite the
hipster. For me the main argument is as stated - being able to track
lots of lists simultaneously. GMail does this excellently - I have a
special account which I only use for mailing lists, all mail gets
tagged when it comes in and optionally archived immediately"

This may well be, but completely useless for those of us who do not have
access to web mail from work. THis is why we need a forum.

Last comment on the thread, up to the IVY guys now to decide.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com