ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From J.T.Halli...@flagstar.com
Subject Local Repository Report
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:24:12 GMT
<<newbie>>

If I've created a local Ivy repository (e.g, via
example/build-a-ivy-repository), is there a way to get a report that
summarizes what's in that repository and the dependencies between
libraries in that repository?

Thanks,
Tom

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or
non-public personal information, as that term is defined in the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (collectively, Confidential Information).
The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your
agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance
with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed
except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and
will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information.
By accepting and reviewing the Confidential information, you agree
to indemnify us against any losses or expenses, including
attorney's fees that we may incur as a result of any unauthorized
use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a
party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, he or
she is requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery
and return to us all data so delivered.