ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gianni Doe <gdoe6...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Problem with 'namespace' example
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:28:40 GMT
Hi, I'm also new to ivy and running into the same problem as a
repository.

[ivy:install] java.text.ParseException: inconsistent module descriptor
file found in 'http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/ehcache/ehcache-parent/1.4.1/ehcache-parent-1.4.1.pom'

: bad organisation: expected='net.sf.ehcache' found='ehcache';
[ivy:install] 	at
org
.apache
.ivy
.plugins
.resolver.BasicResolver.checkDescriptorConsistency(BasicResolver.java:
504)
[ivy:install] 	at
org
.apache
.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.getDependency(BasicResolver.java:
236)

The previous reply suggests this is an error with ivy not properly
using the namespace mapping, is this something I can work around by
tweaking the configuration or am I better off not using namespaces?
Suggestions would be much appreciated.
-Gianni