ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Aikens" <paik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plea for a forum
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:02:42 GMT
I like Drupal - I've used that for my personal site for quite a while, and
even though I'm abandoning it now I still think it's a good choice for
portal and community sites - there's just better options for personal
sites.  The included forum module was just a hacked up post/comment module,
though, and it hasn't improved...

So, I guess this is off-topic for the off-topic... :)

--
Frank Lloyd Wright  - "TV is chewing gum for the eyes."