ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Fleming" <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy:retrieve not picking up new jars
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:01:08 GMT
Unfortunately, yes - as far as I know there's no way to recursively
resolve all dependent modules. This is something I've always found
pretty confusing - sometimes it seems counterintuitive. Check out the
buildlist task - it will run an action for a list of modules in
dependency order, and thus you're guaranteed to always have your
dependencies resolved.

Cheers,
Colin