ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Plea for a forum
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:19:41 GMT

Work:  713-839-3086
Cell:  832-654-0888
Fax:  713-839-2758

-----Original Message-----
From: DuckPuppy [mailto:paikens@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 3:00 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plea for a forum

Actually, I don't think I could even track 50 different lists if
there's sufficient traffic on any of them. I don't have that kind of
time in my day. I have about 5, and I end up ignoring most of the
mails if the subject isn't pertinent to me at that moment.

On Jun 23, 2008, at 3:16 PM, Matthias Kilian <kili@outback.escape.de>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 07:50:48AM -0400, Patrick Aikens wrote:
>> At least the replies on this thread have been mostly civil - I was
>> worried
>> when I saw Kili's reply that we would have a string of troll-bait
>> like his.
>
> Please accept my apologies for my rude mail, that was yet another
> bad hair day (happens too often these days).
>
> For the topic (which is offtopic, so this will be my second and
> last reply on it): can you track 50 different web forums? I can't,
> but I can track 50 different mailing lists (and I'm not even using
> something like procmail -- it's all flooding my inbox).
>
> Ciao,
>    Kili

and delete all copies of this message.