ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject latest development build has error in include mechanism
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:15:51 GMT
I just built the latest ivy code from the trunk and tried it out.  There appears to be a bug
in the include mechanism for including one settings file into another.  Below is the bug I
am getting.  Notice how the "lgcbuild/ivy" is repeated in the path to the file I am trying
to include causing it to not be found.  If I revert back to the previous ivy jar I had (I
think beta 2) everything works fine.  I need some of the latest fixes in ivy trunk.  I don't
suppose anybody could fix this ASAP??  I will submit a JIRA issue.  IVY-827

/d01/devmani/lgcbuild/ivy/build/master.xml:443: impossible to configure ivy:settings with
given file: /d01/devmani/lgcbuild/ivy/release_specs/ivy-DS_5000_0_1_0.xml :java.text.ParseException:
failed to load settings from file:/d01/devmani/lgcbuild/ivy/release_specs/ivy-DS_5000_0_1_0.xml:
io problem while parsing config file: /d01/devmani/lgcbuild/ivy/lgcbuild/ivy/release_specs/ivy-master.xml
(No such file or directory)

---
Shawn Castrianni
CM Chief Architect
Landmark
Halliburton Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions Building 2
2101 City West Blvd.
Houston, TX  77042
Work:  713-839-3086
Cell:  832-654-0888