ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject tag missing from ivy.xml
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:10:25 GMT
The ivy.xml contains metadata about an ivy module like name, organization, branch, publications,
and dependencies.  The branch is nice to record so we know what branch of source code was
used to build a given module.  However, what if the module was built from a tag.  Shouldn't
we have tag as an attribute of an ivy module?  Currently I have been overloading the branch
attribute to store tag names as well as branch names, but it seems messy.  Just curious what
others thought.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.