ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Bourzeix, Hervé <Herve.Bourz...@Genesys.com>
Subject RE: Directories as artifacts
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:21:45 GMT
Hello,

I have an application that I have to distribute with its libaries. As I use ivy, i need to
package the ivy repository with. The application is in charge of launching several applications.
To get correct classpath required by each application I use ivy configurations. My concern
is resolve operation cache the artifact and duplicate for nothing all in the cache.

Is there a way to disable the artifact caching ?

Workaround was to set the local repository to the cache itself. But this workaround doesn't
work anymore for some reasons.

I am using ivy 1.4.1

When will be ivy 2 and ivyde 2 release?

regards,