ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject Ivy Repository Manager
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:07:54 GMT
Has anyone done any work on having both the storage of files and
metadata along with a nice presentational UI ?
I have been looking at Ivy roundup and IvyRep - the former doesn't store
actual files and the latter doesn't seem to work (I get issues running
gen-content with beta 2).
I also checked Nexus and Archiva but both are too Maven centric and
deals with multi-repository stuff.

I think I would have been happy if IvyRep worked (I couldn't get it to
work)  - and has as nice an UI as Ivy roundup (maybe the UI sucks for
many packages, but thats not my case).

Though its a tad annoying have to schedule an ant -f gen-content.xml
ever now and then, it does beat a full featured web server setup (like
archiva and nexus)!

/matzon