ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject Publishing 3rd party jars into repository
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:31:07 GMT
Hi All

I must be missing something basic... I am trying to publish some 3rd
party jars into our repository. These are not available in any maven
repo, so I cannot use the install target I have been using so far.

I think I can solve it by creating an ivy.xml file with no dependencies
and the relevant artifact - the problem is that I need to publish
several jars, and that would require me to have N ivy.xml files :(

It is not an option to use the url attribute of the artifact tag, since
they are not available elsewhere. They must be placed into - versioned -
into the repo for later access.

--
Brian Matzon
Certus