ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: Forcing ivy to re-check ivy.xml before resolution
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:24:23 GMT
Dave wrote:

> I've tried deleting all references to the module I'm trying to resolve but
> it continues to look for the old value. :-(
> The ivy.xml must be cached somewhere else I don't know about.

I seriously doubt that, assuming you're using an Ivy 2 beta.  If you're
using a stable release of Ivy (currently 1.4.1) then the problem is that
the cache is at "${user.home}/.ivy".

If it isn't the cache, then either you've still got ivy.xml bugs
lurking, or of course, there is always the possibility of an Ivy bug
(which in this situation seems the much less likely scenario).

Jim