ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: Forcing ivy to re-check ivy.xml before resolution
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:32:01 GMT
I don't know any of the details involved with what's happened with what
you describe, but it sounds to me like clearing the Ivy cache may fix it.

It is located at "${user.home}/.ivy2" and if you've got a bunch of stuff
you don't want to lose, you can go in and just delete the subdirectory
that you suspect is incorrect.

A "flush cache" option that caused any entries involved in resolution to
be invalidated would be nice.  That way this sort of problem could be
(possibly) fixed without wiping out the (possibly large) entire cache.

Jim