ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Forcing ivy to re-check ivy.xml before resolution
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:25:15 GMT
Hey all,
I had an Ivy file with a bad dependency. The organisation attribute was set
to an incorrect value. I've now changed that value, but Ivy keeps trying to
resolve with the old value.
In my Ivy settings file I'm using a chain resolver which contains the
following
Local -> Shared -> Maven2
repositories.

All have the checkmodified attribute set to true, including the chain
resolver itself.
What am I doing wrong. How can I force Ivy to see the new value and resolve
it?

/Dave

Those who understand binary and those who do not.