ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy:retrieve not picking up new jars
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:30:02 GMT
I'll work around the issue using one of your suggested methods. I can't
understand why I'm able to recursively resolve everything when nothing is in
the cache, but once a revision is in the cache, a dependency on a newer
revision cannot be resolved. It's counter-intuitive (as you say) and
unexpected behaviour surely?
i.e., the first time I resolved Module A, it got everything I needed down
through the dependency tree.
However, once that first resolve is carried out, there's no way to allow for
the fact that a dependency of a dependency will change revision? Surely
that's an Ivy bug?