ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy:retrieve not picking up new jars
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:48:05 GMT
Hey all,
I've got 3 modules which are interdependent
Module A depends on Module B which in turn depends on Module C revision N.

I updated Module B's ivy.xml to depend on a newer version of Module C, but
the <ivy:retrieve> command keeps using revision N instead of N+1.
How can I tell Ivy to re-resolve the dependency revisions every time I call
a retrieve?

If you need any more info, let me know.

Regards,
Dave

Those who understand binary and those who do not.