ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Ivy with Telelogic Synergy
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:44:35 GMT
As you say it's an opinion, but it does seem to be the case that most
open-source projects store their dependencies in version control (browse the
svn repository of any major open-source project and you'll see a lot of
jars, not just java source). Also, most SCM books recommend keeping library
dependencies in SVN. So while you are absolutely correct in saying it's an
opinion, it seems to be an opinion a lot of people agree with including many
experts.
Still though, point taken. Now back to the question at hand....do you have
any tips for Synergy + Ivy integration ? :-)