ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dave <davidcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Ivy with Telelogic Synergy
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:06:55 GMT
Hey all,
I believe best practice SCM means keeping your library dependencies under
version control. I'm kind of disappointed to see what limited (is there
any?) support Ivy has for SCM tools. I'm wondering in particular if any has
managed to integrate Ivy with library dependencies managed with Telelogic
Synergy. I've been looking at the IvySVN project (
http://www.audioscrobbler.net/development/ivysvn/)  for a little
inspiration, but would rather not have to port it to work with Synergy if I
can avoid it.

Any help/tips would be appreciated

Regards,
Dave

Those who understand binary and those who do not.