ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Kilian <k...@outback.escape.de>
Subject Re: Ivy Repository Manager
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:50:36 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 03:35:14PM +0200, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> gen-content .xml should still work, but you need to have a layout like this
> for your ivy files:
> [organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml
>
> If you have another layout, you'll need to make some adjustments.

Apropos gen-content, here's some idea rotting on my ever-growing
TODO-list: since a delivered ivy.xml does *not* reflect the versions
that are resolved, but the versions that are wanted by *this*
ivy.xml, generating and *publishing* resolution reports together
with the ivy.xml and the other artefacts may be a good idea. The
next step would be to bake an xslt that transforms the ivy.xml *and*
the resolution report into some more detailed overview.

Of course, you only want to do this for your own projects, not for
3rd-party stuff (like mirrored repositores).

Ciao,
	Kili

--
Zesterdaz, all mz kezboards were so far awaz. (Beatles)
		-- Claus-Peter Warnecke, dtj, 12.3.2001