ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Kilian <k...@outback.escape.de>
Subject Re: Plea for a forum
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:16:15 GMT
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 07:50:48AM -0400, Patrick Aikens wrote:
> At least the replies on this thread have been mostly civil - I was worried
> when I saw Kili's reply that we would have a string of troll-bait like his.

Please accept my apologies for my rude mail, that was yet another
bad hair day (happens too often these days).

For the topic (which is offtopic, so this will be my second and
last reply on it): can you track 50 different web forums? I can't,
but I can track 50 different mailing lists (and I'm not even using
something like procmail -- it's all flooding my inbox).

Ciao,
	Kili