ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From stnch...@xmission.com
Subject Re: Plea for a forum
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:23:38 GMT
People may also be interested in MarkMail, ivy-user is archived there
as well: http://markmail.org/search/?q=+list%3Aorg.apache.ant.ivy-user

+1 for keeping a mailing list. My reasons are most of the ones that've
already been stated -- tracking a bunch of mail lists is much easier
than registering within and following a bunch of different forums.

Google Group's interface seems like the best of both worlds -- it
appears to be a forum, but it's really backed by a mailing list.

-Steve