ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Astrien <astr...@facets-tech.net>
Subject "Unknown scope" when resolving from Maven
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:43:21 GMT

I'm using the ibibilo resolver and a build of the latest trunk (r669964) to
resolve an internal library from our corporate repository.  When I try to
resolve the dependency, which is one of those that are using the Maven
snapshot "throw them all in the same dir and append the timestamp" standard,
I get the following:

Unknown scope 'compile, test' for dependency junit#junit

And in the POM of the dependency, I find this little gem:

<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
<scope>compile, test</scope>
</dependency>

Is Ivy saying that it doesn't understand dual scoped entries?  How do I
handle this?