ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jason Southern <ja...@4southern.com>
Subject Re: How to use Ivy to publish artifacts to archiva or arifactory?
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:57:34 GMT

I've also been trying to determine how to publish ivy.xml and modules to
Archiva using ivy:publish and found this thread. I read the posts from
MarkMail and I didn't see any issue in JIRA directly related to webdav
support. Will this be supported in Ivy 2.0?

Giles mentions using Slide, although its a retired project. Has any
investigated using the Jackrabbit WebDAV library to implement this? I've
used neither, but I am very interested in not having to switch out Archiva
in my environment. Wanted to know the status before I go off an explore the
feasibility of using this library to accomplish it. If no one else is
working on it, I'm willing to prototype it and discuss how to roll it into
the Ivy codebase.

Jason