ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From 2min4roughing <ja...@4southern.com>
Subject ivy.xml, strict location convention or configurable?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:04:09 GMT

I'm using Ivy 2.0 beta2 and I've read all the documentation and search this
mailing list. I wish to invoke the retrieve task and specify the path an
ivy-module configuration file. Doesn't appear to be an attribute and I can't
seem to find any Ant property that I can use to specify the file before I
invoke the task. Obviously, I can rename the ivy-module file to ivy.xml and
place it directly in same directory as my Ant build and retrieve tasks works
because I'm following the convention.

I would just like to know if I can specify the location of the ivy-module
configuration before calling retrieve. If its not permitted, it would be be
a nice feature and consistent with the functionality provided by
${ivy.settings.file}.

TIA,
Jason