ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lasse Knudsen <>
Subject Install new artifacts from cache to a shared enterprise repository when new artifacts have been downloaded
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 20:00:27 GMT

I would like to know if it is possible to install new artifacts from cache to an enterprise
repository every time a new
artifact have been downloaded. I tried a few maven repositories as proxies and as an enterprise
repository but none of
them behaves the way I expected. So I am trying to create an enterprise repository with ivy
only. What I know about ivy
so far is that artifacts that couldn't be found in the cache, local or shared repository are
downloaded from a public
maven repository (by an ibiblio resolver?) into the cache. But how can I publish/install this
downloaded artifacts from
cache to the enterprise repository? What is the best way to solve this problem?

View raw message