ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lasse Knudsen <lasse.knud...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to use Ivy to publish artifacts to archiva or arifactory?
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 14:35:07 GMT
> Archiva scans the repository periodically, so files directly dropped
> into its directories won't get picked up right away. You may have to
> wait for... however long it is configured in your installation. 8-)
>
> Also you could try the "Scan Repository Now" button to start an
> immediate scan. I know it's not automatic, but you can test if the
> publishing is successful.

Yeah, I am aware of that and I already tried it, but that don't seem to work either. When
I am searching for my jar
"utility" it is found and Archiva shows me a link /com\knudsen\utility\1.0\utility.pom that
points to
http://localhost:8081/archiva/repository/internal/com%5Cknudsen%5Cutility%5C1.0%5Cutility.pom
and shows a "Error 404 Not
Found" with the message: The following resource does not exist:
http://localhost:8081/repository//com\knudsen\utility\1.0\utility.pom

org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.layout.LayoutException: Not a valid request path layout,
too short.

That seems strange to me. Any suggestions? :-) Here is my generated POM (generated by Ivy
Task makepom) by the way:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
    Apache Maven 2 POM generated by Apache Ivy
    http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
    Apache Ivy version: 2.0.0-beta2 20080225093827
-->
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
     xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">

   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>