ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lasse Knudsen <lasse.knud...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to use Ivy to publish artifacts to archiva or arifactory?
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 10:07:28 GMT
  > Is this where your repository actually is in the _underlying_ file
> system?  You'll want to use the actual path to sftp or scp, not the url
> archiva exposes.

With actual path do you mean like G:\Archiva\data\repositories\internal\? I tried that with
sftp and filesystem. With
the filesystem it seems to work fine but archiva do not get it correctly. First the published
jar can not be browsed and
  when you use the find the link to the jar is wrong and an 404 error occurs because the path
is linked to
http://localhost:8081/repository//com/knudsen/utility/1.0/utility.pom that is not existing.
So I am new to this maybe I
am doing something terribly wrong. Here is the resolver I have used:

		<filesystem name="public" m2compatible="true">
			<ivy pattern="G:\Archiva\data\repositories\internal/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml"
/>
			<artifact pattern="G:\Archiva\data\repositories\internal/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]"
/>
		</filesystem>