ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy and Enterprise
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 20:38:52 GMT
For an enterprise repository you can use a shared drive, or an http
server that will contains ivy.xml file.

You can probably also use Artifactory, Archiva or any other maven2
proxy to read pom.xml dependencies.  However, we have no publisher to
publish into a maven2 repository.
(even if we have a task makepom).

--
Gilles Scokart