ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Barra Mac MathĂșna" <barry...@gmail.com>
Subject windows linux different behaviour
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 15:42:50 GMT
Hi All,

I've been using ivy on windows for a little while and recently got a
linux workstation. I'm getting a different behaviour on linux, it
looks like a path issue but I can't get to the root of it because only
publish fails. Resolve, makepom, cachepath all work fine.

I'm confused about a few things.
Why is it asking me to resolve the artifact that is being published?
This is obviously not a dependency
Why is it trying to find the file it's supposed to be creating? On
windows then the file it can't find is created in the build target
directory but not on linux.

I can see the /home/.ivy2/cache/resolved-companyName-BFCodeTestUtils-1.0.xml
is there in the cache.

The error I get is as follows:
[property] Loading /tmp/delivery.properties
 [property] Unable to find property file: /tmp/delivery.properties
[antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant:publish] :: delivering ::
companyName#BFCodeTestUtils;1.0 :: 1.0 :: integration :: Thu May 01
14:55:21 IST 2008
[antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant:publish]     options = status=integration
pubdate=Thu May 01 14:55:21 IST 2008 validate=true
resolveDynamicRevisions=true resolveId=null
impossible to publish artifacts for companyName#BFCodeTestUtils;1.0:
companyName#BFCodeTestUtils;1.0: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ivy
file not found in cache for companyName#BFCodeTestUtils;1.0: please
resolve dependencies before delivering
(/home/.ivy2/cache/resolved-companyName-BFCodeTestUtils-1.0.xml)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barry.