ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jimmy Wan <ji...@indeed.com>
Subject transitive dependencies ignoring configuration scope
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 23:11:11 GMT
I'm seeing a problem where dependencies of my dependencies end up in every
configuration, but it seems like they shouldn't.

Example:
TestModule is a dependency of ChildModule for the configuration "test"
ChildModule is a dependency of ParentModule with no specified configuration
(i.e. all).
I now see TestModule as a dependency of ParentModule for all configurations.

Am I doing something wrong? TestModule has no stated configurations.
ChildModule and ParentModule have the same set of multiple configurations.
The "test" configuration and the "default" configuration are both decendants
of the "master" configuration.

I'm using 2.0.0-beta2.