ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject IvyDE feature.
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 15:31:55 GMT
Hi,
Sorry if I missed this before but is there a feature external download site for IvyDE?

We wish to package it on our internal update site and its massivly easier if we can get it
from an external site as a feature and just using that, instead of having to create the feature
ourselves.

Another question is: has 2.0 been scheduled yet?  Or are we going to have a few new release
candidates first?  Is it still the plan to get a version of ivyDE as an apache release to
coincide with this release of Ivy?

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com