ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jorge Medina" <jmed...@e-dialog.com>
Subject Dependency conflicts
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 17:35:06 GMT
Hi,

            I have a question that I have not been able to find an
answer in the documentation. Any pointers are appreciated.

a)       Does Ivy issues a warning when there are dependency conflicts?

Lets assume that I have a Java project "X" that depends on module "foo"
revision 1.0

Let's say that I have another Java project "Y" that depends on module
"foo" revision 2.0

Finally, I have project "Z" that depends on project "X" and "Y"

What version of "foo" would be  "Z" compiled against ?

Thanks

-Jorge