ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Voliva" <rvol...@gatessolutions.com>
Subject Working Offline
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 18:21:39 GMT
We just recently implemented Ivy across the development team to manage
our dependencies, and all is going well except for one thing.  We
currently aren't able to work without an Internet connection.  Every
time Eclipse starts up, it throws errors about not being able to
find/resolve the ivy files and dependencies.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to use Ivy so that we can be
disconnected and still write code in Eclipse?

For some background, we are using a URL for our Ivy settings file.
Also, we have the "changing=true" attribute defined on all of our
internal modules, which I'm thinking could be at play here also.

Thanks,

Bobby