ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paulo Santos" <paulinho.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing a jar to local repos
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 06:49:19 GMT
Actually, i need to check what happen when you download a jar and place by
hand in a local, shared repository. Because I think some of the files I just
placed by hand in the local rep and with ivy:install I copied to my shared
rep (not sure though!!!). Try that, and tell me what happens!!! No, I don´t
use Archiva, since my project already uses Subversion I just use the ivysvn
plugin/resolver, it´s working very smoothly for me, the guys did a great job
(so far for me) with this extension.