ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Error with Spring Security Tagblib download
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 15:33:11 GMT

Le 8 mai 08 à 17:11, Jose Noheda a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> The weird thing is anytime I add
>
> <dependency org="org.springframework.security"
> name="spring-security-taglibs" rev="2.0.1">
>    <artifact name="spring-security-taglibs" type="jar" />
> </dependency>
>
> The resolve fails with
>
> [ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
> [ivy:retrieve]          [NOT FOUND  ]
> org.springframework.security#spring-security-acl;2.0.1!spring- 
> security-acl.bundle
> (360ms)
> [ivy:retrieve]  ==== public: tried
> [ivy:retrieve]
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/security/spring-security-acl/2.0.1/spring-security-acl-2.0.1.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::              FAILED DOWNLOADS            ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          :: ^ see resolution messages for details  ^ ::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::
> org.springframework.security#spring-security-acl;2.0.1!spring- 
> security-acl.bundle
> [ivy:retrieve]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>
> So I tried adding and excluding spring-security-acl from the  
> dependency
> declaration to no avail. Of course, the spring-security- 
> acl-2.0.1.jar is
> actually downloaded and available in the .ivy2/cache folder

In fact your main problem is due to IVY-633. The declared packaging is  
"bundle". Maven knows that it is actually a .jar. Ivy doesn't.
And as far as I know there is no workaround so it needs to be fixed in  
Ivy.

Nicolas


>
>
> Regards,
>
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org 
> >
> wrote:
>
>>
>> Le 8 mai 08 à 10:30, Jose Noheda a écrit :
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying different combinations of:
>>>
>>> <dependency org="org.springframework.security" name="spring- 
>>> security-acl"
>>> rev="2.0.1" conf="compile->default" force="true">
>>> <artifact name="spring-security-acl" type="jar" />
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>> <dependency org="org.springframework.security"
>>> name="spring-security-taglibs" rev="2.0.1" conf="package_war- 
>>> >default">
>>> <artifact name="spring-security-taglibs" type="jar" />
>>> <artifact name="spring-security-acl" type="jar" />
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>> The spring-security-acl-2.0.1.jar is downloaded but the taglib  
>>> fails with:
>>>
>>> [ivy:retrieve] :: problems summary ::
>>> [ivy:retrieve] :::: WARNINGS
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          [NOT FOUND  ]
>>>
>>> org.springframework.security#spring-security-acl;2.0.1!spring- 
>>> security-acl.bundle
>>> (375ms)
>>> [ivy:retrieve]  ==== public: tried
>>> [ivy:retrieve]
>>>
>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/security/spring-security-acl/2.0.1/spring-security-acl-2.0.1.bundle
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          [NOT FOUND  ]
>>>
>>> org.springframework.security#spring-security-taglibs;2.0.1!spring- 
>>> security-acl.jar
>>> (375ms)
>>> [ivy:retrieve]  ==== public: tried
>>> [ivy:retrieve]
>>>
>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/security/spring-security-taglibs/2.0.1/spring-security-acl-2.0.1.ja
>>> [ivy:retrieve 
>>> ]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          ::              FAILED  
>>> DOWNLOADS            ::
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          :: ^ see resolution messages for details   
>>> ^ ::
>>> [ivy:retrieve 
>>> ]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          ::
>>>
>>> org.springframework.security#spring-security-taglibs;2.0.1!spring- 
>>> security-acl.jar
>>> [ivy:retrieve]          ::
>>>
>>> org.springframework.security#spring-security-acl;2.0.1!spring- 
>>> security-acl.bundle
>>> [ivy:retrieve 
>>> ]          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>
>> yep, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-633
>>
>> And there is another error in your dependency declaration :
>>
>> <dependency org="org.springframework.security"
>>> name="spring-security-taglibs" rev="2.0.1" conf="package_war- 
>>> >default">
>>> <artifact name="spring-security-taglibs" type="jar" />
>>> <artifact name="spring-security-acl" type="jar" />
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>
>> you say here that you want the artifact with the name spring- 
>> security-acl
>> for the module spring-security-taglibs:
>>
>>
>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/security/spring-security-taglibs/2.0.1/spring-security-acl-2.0.1.jar
>>>
>>
>> which obviously doesn't exists.
>>
>> Nicolas
>>
>>


Mime
View raw message