ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From John O'Grady <astr...@facets-tech.net>
Subject IvyDE and ivysettings.xml files
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 23:41:29 GMT
Forgive me if this is the wrong list for these questions.
I was wondering if there is some reason that the Eclipse plugin (IvyDE)
will not look for an ivysettings.xml file on a per-project basis, and
then why the path the plugin is looking for for the ivysettings.xml file
is not project-rooted?

On that last point, at work we have project-specific ivysettings.xml
files, and because the plugin looks for that file on a file-system basis
rather than a project basis, it makes using the plugin with our projects
impossible, since if we share the Eclipse settings files, the path for
the locations of the ivysettings.xml file may differ per developer machine.