ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <m...@dockter.biz>
Subject Re: How to use Ivy to publish artifacts to archiva or arifactory?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 13:47:12 GMT

On May 2, 2008, at 3:38 PM, Hans Dockter wrote:

> On May 1, 2008, at 10:47 PM, Gilles Scokart wrote:
>
>> I think you have to use webdav to publish to archiva.
>> Unfortunately, we have some issues with our webdav support [1].
>> (By the way, I would be curious to know how the webdav access has
>> been
>> implemented in maven?)
>
> I think it is implemented with Slide.

For Gradle we have implemented a webdav resolver for Ivy as we need
one. But we need it only for uploading our distribution to a remote
directory. Therefore our resolver has no functionality for creating
remote dirs, which would be necessary for publishing normal libs. I
don't think it is much work to add this but I'm very busy with Gradle
right now.

Is there another ivy-beta to come or do you plan for final release of
2.0 soon?

- Hans

--
Hans Dockter