ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Häfelinger <ora.et.lab...@web.de>
Subject Ivy and Enterprise
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 20:13:54 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to  understand  Ivy and I can't get it. There is this Ivy tutorial stating that
in
an Enterprise we can't rely on public repositories like Ibiblio etc. Therefore we need to
build our own repository and Ivy is the holy grail to do so.

However, this tutorial continues then to publish retrieved artifacts into a local (window)
drive. Where is the "Enterprise" in this example? Shall we all share windows drives or
mount NFS or .. ?

I was looking hard for a publisher allowing me to upload to a repository like Artifactory
(
actually a Maven 2 repository) or something similar. No luck so far.

Is there someone out there using Ivy in an Enterprise? If so, how do you handle
generated artifacts?

Greetings,
Wolfgang.