ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: How to use Ivy to publish artifacts to archiva or arifactory?
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 13:58:23 GMT
On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 12:07:28PM +0200, Lasse Knudsen wrote:
> With actual path do you mean like G:\Archiva\data\repositories\internal\?
> I tried that with sftp and filesystem.

Yes. In general, it needs to be whatever target path you would use when
you manually perform the file copy operation.

> With the filesystem it seems to
> work fine but archiva do not get it correctly. First the published jar
> can not be browsed and  when you use the find the link to the jar is
> wrong and an 404 error occurs because the path is linked to
> http://localhost:8081/repository//com/knudsen/utility/1.0/utility.pom
> that is not existing.

Archiva scans the repository periodically, so files directly dropped
into its directories won't get picked up right away. You may have to
wait for... however long it is configured in your installation. 8-)

Also you could try the "Scan Repository Now" button to start an
immediate scan. I know it's not automatic, but you can test if the
publishing is successful.

Cheers
--
Jing