ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From buzzterrier <terry.je...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing a jar to local repos
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 04:48:36 GMT

Thx Paulo, That worked.

I guess I ams still wondering what people do when a thirdparty jar does not
exist in maven repository. Do you use Archiva as an internal repository? Or
setup an ivy repos? If the later, I do not understand how to seed it with
jars that are not already in a repository. I am looking for something like
Maven's deploy cmd.