ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Laccetti <mich...@s2g.ca>
Subject Re: Exclusions not being excluded
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 16:10:00 GMT

It hasn't, yet, though I'm having problems with the dependency exclusion, not
the global override.  To "fix" a similar problem to yours with Hibernate, I
had to do some dirty-ish hacks.  Here is a quick sample:

<!-- Dependencies -->
<dependency org="org.springframework" name="spring-orm" rev="2.5.4">
	<exclude org="org.hibernate" />
</dependency>
<dependency org="org.hibernate" name="hibernate" rev="3.2.1.ga">
	<!-- some exclusions here for caching and other stuff I don't want to use
-->
</dependency>

<!-- Global Exclusions -->
<exclude org="cglib" module="cglib" />

My Ivy configuration is pretty large, as I had to go through and exclude
things from a variety of imports to ensure they'd stay out.  Even so, Struts
is still showing up, even though I have told it not to.

-----
--
Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited                                       http://www.s2g.ca/