ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From _deco_ <paulinho.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclusions not being excluded
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 09:43:03 GMT

oakridge wrote:

> Michael, I am having the same issue using Ivy 2 Beta 2.  Did you have any
> luck solving the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Julian

The problem that i'm having is pretty similar... The exclude only works for
modules, not for organizations. Maybe as a newbie in Ivy, I'm writing the
org name wrong (Although I checked during ivy:retrieve) .

Here is part of my ivy.xml:

<dependency org="org.springframework" name="spring" rev="2.5.4">
			<exclude module="jfreechart"/>
			<exclude module="struts"/>
			<exclude org="aspectj"/>
			<exclude org="javax"/>
			<exclude org="tomcat"/>
			<exclude org="velocity"/>
			<exclude org="opensymphony"/>
			<exclude org="oro"/>
</dependency>

In the output from ivy:retrieve I don't find any jfreechart or struts, but
tomcat, velocity, etc are found.

thanks