ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Laccetti <>
Subject Re: Exclusions not being excluded
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:48:03 GMT

I compiled a pre-rc1 library last week (to gain access to the override tags),
and have been using the same library.  I threw it up on a webserver to make
life easier; the Ant build script pulls it down from there:

<get src=""
dest="${ivy.jar.file}" usetimestamp="true"/>

Xavier Hanin wrote:
> Are you absolutely sure the same version of Ivy was used before and after?
> And sure of the Ivy file you use? I use exclusion everyday, and they work
> just fine.
> Xavier

Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message