ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Laccetti <mich...@s2g.ca>
Subject Re: Exclusions not being excluded
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:48:03 GMT

I compiled a pre-rc1 library last week (to gain access to the override tags),
and have been using the same library.  I threw it up on a webserver to make
life easier; the Ant build script pulls it down from there:

<get src="http://www.codeogre.com/dist/ivy-2.0.0.rc1.jar"
dest="${ivy.jar.file}" usetimestamp="true"/>

-----
--
Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited                                       http://www.s2g.ca/