ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Laccetti <mich...@s2g.ca>
Subject Re: Success with app servers in Eclipse WTP - Hot Deploy
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 15:31:54 GMT

This question isn't really Ivy-related, but I'll pollute the list since this
is an interesting issue.  The WTP issue seems to suggest that if you have
two projects open in Eclipse, and if one depends on the other, that the
deployment will trigger an entire context reload.  So, I assume you have to
projects, and just don't want to deal with the whole reloading issue?  As an
aside, is there any reason why you are switching from MyEclipse to Eclipse?
And finally, have you considered Jetty?  It seems to have a pretty
established base for being used during test-related work.

Mike

-----
--
Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited                                       http://www.s2g.ca/