ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is () supported in path for the filesystem resolver
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:28:00 GMT
Did you put (86) in the pattern or does it comes from the
organisation/artefact/... name.

In the first case (special characters in the partern) I would say that
an enhancement request is required to add the possibility to escape
special characters in pattern (I didn't check in the code if it
doesn't yet exists)
In the second, I guess that can be considered as a bug in ivy.

In both case, I think you can raise a jira issue.

Gilles

--
Gilles Scokart