ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classifier frustration
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:32:13 GMT
I don't know how you configure your ivy engine, but there is an option
settings/settings/validate that default to true, but that you can set
to false.

Alternatively, when you are working with XML, you can use a dedicated
namespace.  I don't know how that could work with a Groovy binding.

I hope this help and make you think "aha!" again.

Gilles

--
Gilles Scokart