ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Bonanno" <time2go2...@gmail.com>
Subject Is () supported in path for the filesystem resolver
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:26:45 GMT
We recently encountered a problem where we couldn't resolve dependencies
from a local repository using the filesystem resolver. The problem turned
out to be that user put the local respository under a directory that had ()
in the path.  The substituteToken method in IvyPatternHelper was replacing
the (86) in the path with nothing, and the filesystem resolver couldn't find
the local repository.

I understand this is not a common case, I am just curious if there is a way
around this, other than '(', ')', '[' and ']' are reserved characters for
the patterns.

Thanks.