ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Gradle, a new build system, which uses Ivy
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:11:53 GMT

I do like the use case of being able to resolve certain dependencies
inline without an ivy.xml file.  I can see where that would be
convenient in some situations.  But other than that, how is this really
different from Gant?  Both Gant and Gradle seem to have a goal of using
Ant with Groovy instead of XML.